If you think it’s necessarily to stand over the stove all day to impress your friends with a nice dessert, think again! Bright Side is absolutely sure your friends will admire this cake! It’s impossible to spoil this dish, even if you don’t have any cooking skills.
You will need:
For the base
- 140 g of Oreo cookies with chocolate filling
- 30 g of melted butter
For the filling
- 400 g of homemade cottage cheese
- 200 g of melted white chocolate
- 150 g of heavy cream
- The crumbles of 2 Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon of instant gelatin
- Whipped cream and strawberries for garnishing
How to make it:
- Blend the cookies and butter in a blender until the paste looks like wet sand. Place it at the bottom of a baking mold and press down firmly.
- Put the gelatin in a bowl and add 4 tablespoons of boiled water. Let it expand for some time, according to package instructions.
- Blend the cottage cheese, cream and chocolate in a blender. Use the pulse mode to make a smooth paste.
- Microwave the gelatin until it melts and add it to the filling. Blend everything well one more time.
- Add the cookie crumbles and mix everything together. Place the filling in the mold.
- Put the cake in the fridge for several hours.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the mold carefully and garnish it with whipped cream and strawberries.