You will need:
- 6 chicken legs (other parts of chicken can be used)
- 125 g of champignons
- 230 ml of broth
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- 80 ml of light cream (sour cream can be used)
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 30 g of butter
- 10 g of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a pan and melt the butter in it, then add olive oil.
- Dry the chicken legs on paper towels thoroughly. Fry them in the pan with a little space between the legs to make them crunchier. When golden crust appears, take the chicken out of the pan.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters, and fry them in the same pan.
- Add cloves of garlic, then the wine.
- Pour in the broth, then add mustard (choose a good one).
- Bring it to a boil and add the cream.
- Cook the sauce for 10-15 minutes to get it thick, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce in a roasting tray to cover the bottom at least 3 cm high (a small ceramic dish would be the most convenient).
- Place the chicken legs crust-up in the tray. Sprinkle thyme over the meal.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.