Cheese soup is a fast, warming, and nourishing dish. Bright Side has found a good recipe for people who haven’t tried it yet. So, invite some friends over to your place and enjoy this smooth, creamy dish together.
You will need:
- 2 chicken legs
- 100 g of processed cheese
- 4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 50 g of white bread croutons
- 50 ml of seed oil
- salt, pepper, or any herbs and spices to taste
How to make it:
- Put the chicken legs into a pot, and then add 2 1/2 liters of water to make the chicken broth.
- Take the chicken out of the broth, and chop up the meat.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, and cook them in the broth until they are done.
- Chop the onion, grate the carrot with a large grater, and fry them until they are golden.
- Cut the processed cheese into small cubes.
- Add the cheese, chicken meat, carrot, and onion into the broth. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, or any herbs and spices you like. Simmer the soup until the cheese melts.
- Serve the soup garnished with croutons and greens.